CHEC Basic - Cheektowaga, NY8:30 AM
Course Date: May 29 - 30, 2018
Location: Erie County Emergency Services Training & Operations Center, 3359 Broadway, Cheektowaga, NY 14227
Training Center POC: Eileen Spezio Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 585-758-7640
Cost: None - Grant Funded
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2046
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.