Course Date: October 10 & 11, 2018
Location: Peninsula EMS Council Office, 6876 Main Street, Gloucester, VA 23061
Cost: There is NO COST for all Eastern Virginia Healthcare Coalition member agencies and regional stakeholders. Any other interested parties, please contact Shawn Metzner at: email@example.com
Prerequisites: Recommended: FEMA IS-100 or IS-100.HCb (Intro. to ICS)
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2272
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.