Course Date: October 2 - 3, 2017
Location: Prince George's Hospital Center, 3001 Hospital Dr., Cheverly, MD 20785
Training Center POC: Lindsey Anthony Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 678-595-3898
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=1921
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.