Course Date: March 19 - 20, 2018
Location: AMR Medical Services, 101 Richmond Avenue, Syracuse, NY 13204, Second Floor Classroom
Training Center POC: Eileen Spezio Email: email@example.com Phone: 585-758-7640
Cost: No Charge/Grant Funded
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2128
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.