Course Date: May 24, 2017
Location: North Volunteer Ambulance Corps, 603 N. Main Street, N. Syracuse, NY 13212 - Training Room
Training Center POC: Eileen Spezio Email: email@example.com Phone: 585-758-7640
Cost: None - Grant Funded
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic Course
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=1834
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.