Course Date: May 24, 2018
Location: Dorey Park & Recreation Center, (Henricus Room), 2999 Darbytown Road, Henrico, VA 23231
Training Center POC: Monica McCullough Email: email@example.com Phone: 540-529-9649
Cost: There is NO COST for all Central Virginia Healthcare Coalition member agencies and regional stakeholders. Any other interested parties, please contact Host, Andrew Slater at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: Recommended: FEMA IS-120 and IS-235
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2202
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.