Course Date: February 15, 2018
Location: Williamsburg Landing, 5700 Williamsburg Landing Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Training Center POC: Monica McCullough Email: email@example.com Phone: 540-562-3482
Cost: There is NO COST for all Eastern Virginia Healthcare Coalition member agencies and regional stakeholders. Any other interested parties, please contact Shawn Metzner at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: Successful completion of Basic CHEC is required. Recommended prerequisites: FEMA IS-120 and IS-235
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2079
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.