Course Date: June 15, 2018
Location: 325 - 8th Ave and C St, 3rd flr North in LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, UT
Training Center POC: Barbara Clark Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 435-640-5039
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2210
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.