CHEC Advanced - York, PA8:30 AM
Course Date: June 7, 2018
Location: York County Fire School, Classroom #1, 330 Emig Rd., York, PA 17406
Training Center POC: Lindsey Anthony Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 678-595-3898
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved attendees)
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2132
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.