CHEC Basic - Harrisonburg, VA8:30 AM
Course Date: May 22 - 23, 2019
Location: 1700 Reservoir Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved attendees) - contact Lindsey Anthony at email@example.com with any questions regarding the required enrollment code
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2429
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.