CHEC Advanced - Harrisonburg, VA8:30 AM
Course Date: May 24, 2019
Location: 1700 Reservoir Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved attendees) - contact Lindsey Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the required enrollment code
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2430
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.