CHEC Basic - Memphis, TN8:30 AM
Date: November 18 - 19, 2019
Location: Shelby Co. EOC, 1075 Mullins Station Rd., Room C113 Memphis, TN 38134
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved attendees) - contact Lindsey Anthony a firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the required enrollment code
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2572
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.