CHEC Basic - Milwaukee, WI8:30 AM
Course Date: May 31 - June 1, 2017
Location: Milwaukee VA Medical Center (Zablocki), 5000 W National Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53295
Cost: $0 (for in-state residents) - Contact Lindsey Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the required enrollment code.
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=1908
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.