CHEC Basic - Derry, NH8:30 AM
Course Date: February 14 - 15, 2018
Location: Parkland Medical Center, 1 Parkland Dr., Derry, NH 03083
Room # 102-A in the Nutfield Building. The classroom is in the back of the building so parking near the rear of the building will put you closest to the course.
Training Center POC: Lindsey Anthony Email: email@example.com Phone: 678-595-3898
Prerequisites: none required. IS-100 or 100 HC recommended.
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2112
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.