CHEC Basic - Weston, WI8:30 AM
Course Date: June 25 - 26, 2018
Location: Dale's Weston Lanes, 5902 Schofield Ave., Weston, WI 54476
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved attendees - contact Lindsey Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the required enrollment code.)
Prerequisites: None required. IS-100 or 100 HC recommended.
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2185
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.
NDLS-I - India9:00 AM
Course Date: June 25, 2018
Location: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES, 3rd Floor, Muhammed Haji Building, Railway Station Road, Near SBI Bank, Bye Pass Junction, Ponekkara, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala 682024
Prerequisites: BDLS and ADLS Provider with instructor potential
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2245