ADLS - College Park, MD8:00 AM
Course Date: June 28 - 29, 2018
Location: Maryland Fire and Rescue Institute, 4500 Campus Drive, College Park, Maryland 20742
Prerequisites: Successful completion of BDLS 3.0
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2200
CHEC Advanced - Roanoke, VA8:00 AM
Course Date: June 28, 2018
Location: Jefferson College of Health Sciences, Classroom 619, 101 Elm Ave., Roanoke, VA 24018
Training Center POC: Monica McCullough Email: email@example.com Phone: 540-529-9649
Cost: This course is being offered at NO COST to all NSPA Regional Healthcare Coalition members, partners and key stakeholders. Contact Monica McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the required enrollment code.
Prerequisites: Completion of Basic CHEC is required. Recommended: FEMA IS-120 (Intro to Exercises) and FEMA IS-235 (Emergency Planning)
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2222
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.