CHEC Advanced - Helena, MT8:30 AM
Course Date: July 20, 2018
Location: Radisson Colonial Hotel, 2301 Colonial Dr., Helena, MT 59601
Training Center POC: Lindsey Anthony Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 678-595-3898
Cost: Free for pre-approved coalition attendees - contact Lindsey Anthony at email@example.com regarding the required enrollment code
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2154
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.