ADLS - Salt Lake City, UT8:00 AM
Course Date: March 6 - 7, 2019
Location: ICDP 325 - 8th Ave and C St, Salt Lake City, UT 84143 - Main classroom
Cost: $80 - contact Barb Clark email@example.com regarding the required enrollment code
Prerequisites: Successful completion of BDLS 3.0
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2418
CHEC Advanced - Billings, MT8:30 AM
Course Date: March 6, 2019
Location: St. Vincent Hospital, 2900 12th Ave N. Billings, MT 59101
Cost: No Cost (limited to approved attendees) - contact Lindsey Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the required enrollment code
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2391
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.