CHEC Basic - Laurel, MD8:30 AM
Course Date: March 13 - 14, 2019
Location: University of Maryland, Laurel Regional Hospital, 7600 Van Dusen Rd., Laurel, MD
Training Center POC: Lindsey Anthony Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 678-595-3898
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2328
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.
BDLS - Bangor, MI10:00 AM
Course Date: March 13, 2019
Course Location: 417 W. Arlington Street, Bangor, MI 49013
Cost: This course is funded by Region 5 Health Care Coalition. Contact Judy Wheeler email@example.com with any questions regarding the required enrollment code.
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2436