CHEC Advanced - Laurel, MD8:30 AM
Course Date: March 15, 2019
Location: University of Maryland, Laurel Regional Hospital, 7600 Van Dusen Rd Laurel, MD
Training Center POC: Lindsey Anthony Email: email@example.com Phone: 678-595-3898
Cost: $645 (paid for in combination with the Basic)
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic Course
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2332
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.