CHEC Advanced - Rochester, NY8:30 AM
Course Date: June 4, 2019
Location: Lakeshore Fire District, 545 Ling Road, Rochester, NY 14612
Cost: No Cost/Grant Funded
Prerequisites: Basic CHEC Course is a pre-requisite for the Advanced Course
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2440
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.