CHEC Advanced - Salt Lake City, UT8:00 AM
Course Date: August 2, 2019
Location: 325 - 8th Ave & C St, 3rd flr North, Salt Lake City, UT
Cost: $250 for both Basic and Advanced
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2527
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.