ADLS - Camden, NJ8:00 AM
Course Date: October 10 - 11, 2019
Location: Cooper University Hospital, One Cooper Plaza, Camden, NJ 08103 - MCC Conference Room - Dorrrance 4 South
Cost: $350 fee for this course. Please contact Ramie Hood at email@example.com with any questions.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of BDLS 3.0
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2354
CHEC Advanced - Mocksville, NC8:30 AM
Course Date: October 10, 2019
Location: Triad Healthcare Preparedness Center, 315 Bethel Church Rd., Mocksville, NC 27028
Cost: Free for THPC Members - contact Lindsey Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the required enrollment code
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2532
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.