Course Date: August 30, 2018
Location: Broward Fire Academy, 2600 SW 71st Terrace, Davie, FL 33314
Cost: No cost - included in the fee for the CHEC Basic Course - Limited to approved attendees - contact Lindsey Anthony at email@example.com regarding the required enrollment code
Prerequisites: CHEC Basic
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2253
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.