CHEC Basic - Vinton, VA8:30 AM
Course Date: January 22 - 23, 2019
Location: Vinton War Memorial, 814 Washington Ave., Vinton, VA 24179
Cost: This course is being offered at NO COST to all NSPA Regional Healthcare Coalition members, partners and key stakeholders. All other interested parties, please contact Monica McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details.
Prerequisites: Recommended: FEMA IS-100 or IS-100HCb.(Intro, to Incident Command System (or equivalent)
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2335
The CHEC Certification Program is a tiered certification process incorporating advancing course work as pre-requisites to three levels of certification using the CHEC Basic and Advanced courses as the foundation.
CHEC Basic: 2-day course; 13.5 CEU’s
- CHEC courses are customarily offered over 3 consecutive days.
- Single course enrollment is permitted.
- CHEC Basic is a pre-requisite to CHEC Advanced.
- CEUs are honored and accepted by The State Office of EMS and EMA to maintain certification.
- Students receive a handbook and electronic resource materials.
BDLS - Kalamazoo, MI10:30 AM
Course Date: January 22, 24, 29, 30, 2019
Course Location: Kalamazoo Valley Community College, 224 East Crosstown Parkway, Kalamazoo, MI
Cost: This course is funded by Region 5 Health Care Coalition - contact Judy Wheeler at email@example.com with any questions regarding the required enrollment code
Click to register: http://register2.ndlsf.org/course/view.php?id=2380